Amilite GCK-12K is a cleansing agent based on glycine, the main amino acid of human collagen, and coconut fatty acids. Its creamy and resilient foam is obtained under neutral to alkaline conditions. It leaves fresh feeling on the skin after washing without taut feeling. Amilite GCK-12K is a product of Ajinomoto, Inc.
- Derived from coconut and Glycine – the main component of human collagen.
- Provides formulations with resilient foam leaving fresh feeling.
- Has an excellent synergistic effect with fatty acid soaps in terms of foam volume and quality.
- Suitable as an additive for facial wash and body wash products.
- Personal care products: bar soaps, facial wash, liquid soaps, bath gels and creams, shower gels