CurePassion is an extract of passionfruit (Passiflora Edulis). The plant is cultivated in Japan in the regions of Okinawa, Kagoshima, Kumamoto, Amami, and Ogasawara. CurePassion was developed by Ichimaru for skin care, particularly, for the care of the lymphatic vessels in the dermal layer of the skin.
Lymphatic capillary extends to the dermal layer of the skin. It functions as drainage for wastes, toxins, and excess water. Photoaging degrades lymphatic vessels resulting to decreased endothelial cell adhesion. (Endothelial cell is a thin layer of flat epithelial cells that lines serous cavities, lymph vessels, and blood vessels. Epithelial cells are membranous tissues composed of one or more layers of cells). Due to decreased endothelial cell adhesion, lymph fluid leaks out causing fluid retention. This is manifested in the skin as puffiness, dullness, and visible wrinkles.
A fully functioning lymphatic system is important in keeping a healthy and firm skin. Lymphatic endothelial cell growth and lymphatic endothelial cell lumen formation are vital in the formation of new lymphatic vessels.
A fully functioning lymphatic system is important in keeping a healthy and firm skin.
In vitro tests showed that CurePassion increased the growth of lymphatic endothelial cells dose-dependently, as well as lymphatic endothelial cell lumen formation.
- CurePassion increases lymphatic endothelial cell growth
- CurePassion increases lymphatic endothelial cell lumen formation
- CurePassion improves dull skin tone (promotes skin brightness)
- CurePassion improves epidermal barrier function and skin moisturization
- CurePassion helps reduce wrinkles
- CurePassion helps minimize dark circles under the eyes and eye bags
- CurePassion helps reduce facial puffiness and promotes skin firmness
- CurePassion helps promote healthy skin
- Skin care: facial creams, lotions, toners, eye creams